Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016

This week was fully of many tender experiences and a strong feeling of the love that my heavenly father has for me and each of his children.

Here are a few highlights!

-Met a met a old man 86 years old who lost his wife 3 years ago. His heart is still broken over her loss. He said that they were married for 66 years. So tender. His lip kept quivering when he talked about her. And tears streamed from his eyes. We talk him about the Plan of Salvation that that he will be able to see his dear wife again. He began to lighten up with hope. I am so greatful to bring light to his life through the gospel of jesus Christ, and to help him come to the knowlege that families can be together forever.

-Ate with a recent convert Gliece. She told us, "i know that my food isn´t very fancy. but I made it with a lot of love. Because when I serve the missionaries, it is as if I am serving jesus Christ himself" Wow did that just hit me. I truely am a represenative of Jesus Christ. I try my best to walk as he would walk, teach as he would teach, and love others as he would. It is a huge, but increadible responsibility.
Gleice is definantly a great example to me. Reminds me what a apostle said in this recent conference. You know if you are TRUELY converted by the gospel if you have the continual joy to spead it with all. Gleice loves to hand out Liahonas (ensigns) to her co-workers, and talk about the gospel in place. She knows how much it can change the lifes of others.

Any ideas to work with the family of Clayton? He is a hard core alcoholic and we are trying to get them baptized. His wife and son are the sweetest things ever.

Love it when your brach presdient asks you 1 min before sacrament meeting to give a talk.....AH! But all is well because I have the Lord on my side. Gave a few words, scriptures, and experiences but the spritit was definantly the one guiding me. Because if it wasn´t for him, I would have peed my pants of nervousness...

I am learning so much everyday, especially to love as Christ  does. To have charity for others. I love my calling, and I love my savior!

Come unto Christ, and be perfected in him. be cleansed through him. be saved through him.

Sister Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment