Monday, August 1, 2016

July 25, 2016

WELCOME HOME ELDER SETH!!! So strange that two years already passed by, but I am so proud to have a brother who served with honor. Parbens my brother, love you so so much!

This week was a week of miracles. We met with Gabriella and Lindomar again, and they WANT TO GET MARRIED so that they can be BAPTIZED! It was such a spiritual experience, so see their dedicated to follow the example of Jesus Christ. They have such a desire to be great parents, who raise they son Lorenzo in the gospel. Another miracle that happened is that Emilia (mother of Gabriella) went to church! So suprising because every time we taught her, her heart seemed that a big old, hard rock. Such a miracle that the spirit has worked through her, and that she was touched enough to get to church! In the church classes, she asked so many questions, and was so into it!

Also we met an amazing girl named Justine and her mom Janete. We taught the restoration and left her to read the introduction of the book of mormon. when we returned, she had read the intro PLUS all of the testimonies and was already deep into 1 nephi. She LOVED IT! She also went to church and brought her boyfriend with her! She accepted to be baptized, and said that she has never felt this way in her whole life.

I know that god is a god of miracles, and I know that when we trust in him these milagres will happen. I love my savior, and I have grown such a sincere love for him. I know that the sacriface that he faced for each of us was not easy, but it did it for  us. When he was suffering, he specifically thought in each and one us, and our sufferings. I know that jesus christ lives.

I sincerely love my mission. I love these people. I love this overwelming, spiritual, love that I feel from my Heavenly Father. I love my family, and I am so great that my family will be together for eternity.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Sister Hannah

Said goodbye to sister Rodriguez after 126 days together....! She has been called as a sister trainning leader!









No comments:

Post a Comment