Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 26, 2016


FELIZ NATAL!

wow, so increadible to talk to my enormous, loving, increadible fam! you all mean the world to me, and I am so blessed to have you all in my life! Don´t forget my invitation for all of you to pray sincerely and ask the Lord what he thinks of you. You will recieve a response that makes you feel extremely loved, but at the time time understand how he wants you to grow and learn to reach your full potential!

This week was packed full and also a bit diffiult because all of our investigators were traveling for the holidays! But here are some highlights:

We are teaching a family that is so so cool! There daughter Ana Elena (16 years old) really took our message about the restoration and pondered it thoughrully. After we talked about the first vision she was all quiet and finally said, "wow, that is increadible. because of Joseph and his courage to pray to the lord for an answer, he revieved the truth. And now I, living here in Brazil, get to benifit to know that the church of jesus christ is on the earth all because of his choice to act on his faith"
this girl gave me goose bumps! But she is right it truely is increadible!
I  know that joseph smith was called as a prophet of God to restore the true church of jesus christ on the earth. I know the God talks to each of us and leads us through his chosen prophets. Do you understand the need for the restoration of the gospel?
This is a quote by Elder Stevenson that I have been thinking about a lot lately, "Heavenly Fathers generous compensation for living in perilous times is that we also live in the fullness of times."
I know that times are hard, but we are chosen to  be living on the earth at this time! The lord trusts and has confidence in each and everyone of you! Live up to your divine potention, and know/understand how to access the power of the Lord in your lifes! Have a greater vision of what is possible!

Christmas was unbeliveable special. I felt so close to my Savior, and I truely have a better understanding of his love for each and everyone of us. I know that through his infinate sacrifice we can be cleaned and strengthened even in the darkest times. He is the light of the world, and you can be too! Be a savior among men! There are so many waiting for the gospel, and you could be the one to bring it to them!

Feliz natal! Praying for you all!!

Sister Hannah









No comments:

Post a Comment